Homeschool Success Pack - 12 Months
Select Subscription Length
Bring coding and robotics to your kids and code across the curriculum using the tools and resources in the Homeschool Success Pack.
The Homeschool Success Pack grants access to 1 Teacher (or Parent) and 5 students (for 12 months) to the following:
- Up to 5 student accounts so students can share devices while preserving their own progress as they work through puzzles and activities in Blockly
- Progress tracking and management of up to 5 student and 1 parent account
- Access to Virtual Dash for up to 5 kids to use inside of Blockly. Kids program Dash onscreen in a rich 3D environment (for iOS 13+ devices and Chrome on the web)
- Access to Coding Pathways, our new, multimedia coding lessons aligned to code.org’s levels D-F. Students watch instructional videos and complete coding activities based on the lessons
- 72 Digital Learn to Code Challenge Cards from the Challenge Card Box Set, assignable and trackable inside of Class Connect, accessible by students in their Blockly app
- 60 standards-aligned Math activities for grades 3-5, assignable and trackable inside of Class Connect, accessible to students in their Blockly app
Cross Curricular Lesson Library
- Access to a collection of premium, cross-curricular lesson plans, filterable by subject and grade-level
- Enrollment for 1 teacher or parent in our Teach Wonder online professional development mini-course, “Getting Started with Dash & Dot”
Wonder League Robotics Competition
- Full access for 35 students, to the missions and resources for the competition. Note: The 2022-23 WLRC has closed registration. Missions are still available to use with students.
For a custom quote, please visit https://www.makewonder.com/sales-requests/