Tech Center Success Pack - 12, 24, 36 Months
Bring coding and robotics to your students and code across the curriculum using the tools and resources in the Tech Center Success Pack.
The Tech Center Success Pack grants access to 1 teacher and all students at a school (for 12, 24, or 36 months) to the following:
- Student accounts for all students at one school, so they can share devices while preserving their own progress as they work through puzzles and activities in Blockly
- Progress tracking and management of student accounts
- Access to Virtual Dash inside of Blockly. Students program Dash onscreen in a rich 3D environment (for iOS 13+ devices and Chrome on the web)
- Access to Coding Pathways, our new, multimedia coding lessons aligned to code.org’s levels D-F. Students watch instructional videos and complete coding activities based on the lessons
- 72 Digital Learn to Code Challenge Cards from the Challenge Card Box Set, assignable and trackable inside of Class Connect, accessible by students in their Blockly app
- 60 standards-aligned Math activities for grades 3-5, assignable and trackable inside of Class Connect, accessible to students in their Blockly app
Cross Curricular Lesson Library
- Access to a collection of premium, cross-curricular lesson plans, filterable by subject and grade-level
- Enrollment for 1 teacher in our online professional development course, “Intro to Coding and Robotics with Dash & Dot”
Wonder League Robotics Competition
- Full access to the missions and resources for the competition
This price is discounted for educational institutions.
For a custom quote, please visit https://www.makewonder.com/sales-requests/