Make Wonder Classroom
With a Make Wonder Classroom subscription, it’s simpler than ever to create a coding curriculum, regardless of your level of experience. Make Wonder provides interactive coding lessons for students to complete as well as puzzles and challenges to test their understanding.
You set up a classroom with a profile for each student, assign the pre-built lessons from an extensive menu, and track progress using the detailed teacher dashboard.
Students’ eyes will light up as they embark on coding adventures with virtual Dash in a vibrant 3D world right on the screen (with iOS 13 or Chrome browsers).
Make Wonder Classroom grants access to 1 teacher and 35 students (for 12, 24, or 36 months) to the following:
Make Wonder Features
- 35 student accounts so kids can share devices while preserving their own progress as they work through puzzles and activities
- Progress tracking and classroom management for the teacher
- Virtual Dash (for iOS 13+ devices and Chrome on the web)
- Lessons aligned to code.org’s levels A-F with instructional videos and coding challenges
- 60 standards-aligned Math activities for grades 3-5, assignable and trackable
- 72 Digital Learn to Code Challenge Cards from the Challenge Card Box Set, (for use with the physical Dash Robot)
Cross Curricular Lesson Library
- Premium lessons, filterable by subject and grade-level
- Enrollment for 1 teacher in our online professional development mini-course, “Getting Started with Dash & Dot”
Wonder League Robotics Competition
- Full access for 35 students, to the missions and resources for the competition. Note: The 2023-24 WLRC launches in October.