Teacher Success Pack - 12, 24, 36 Months
Bring coding and robotics to your students and code across the curriculum using the tools and resources in the Teacher Success Pack.
The Teacher Success Pack grants access to 1 Teacher and 35 students (for 12, 24, or 36 months) to the following:
- Up to 35 student accounts so students can share devices while preserving their own progress as they work through puzzles and activities in Blockly
- Progress tracking and management of up to 35 student accounts
- Access to Virtual Dash for up to 35 kids to use inside of Blockly. Kids program Dash onscreen in a rich 3D environment (for iOS 13+ devices and Chrome on the web)
- Access to Coding Pathways, our new, multimedia coding lessons aligned to code.org’s levels D-F. Students watch instructional videos and complete coding activities based on the lessons
- 72 Digital Learn to Code Challenge Cards from the Challenge Card Box Set, assignable and trackable inside of Class Connect, accessible by students in their Blockly app
- 60 standards-aligned Math activities for grades 3-5, assignable and trackable inside of Class Connect, accessible to students in their Blockly app
Cross Curricular Lesson Library
- Access to a collection of premium, cross-curricular lesson plans, filterable by subject and grade-level
- Enrollment for 1 teacher in our online professional development course, “Intro to Coding and Robotics with Dash & Dot”
Wonder League Robotics Competition
- Full access to the missions and resources for the competition
This price is discounted for educational institutions.