Make Wonder Tech Center with Wonder Packs
Combine the power of the Make Wonder platform with Wonder Workshop’s Dash robots and full suite of accessories for the ultimate in STEAM learning.
With a Make Wonder Tech Center subscription, it’s simpler than ever to create a coding curriculum, regardless of your level of experience. Make Wonder provides interactive coding lessons for students to complete as well as puzzles and challenges to test their understanding.
You set up a classroom with a profile for each student, assign the pre-built lessons from an extensive menu, and track progress using the detailed teacher dashboard.
Students’ eyes will light up as they embark on coding adventures with virtual Dash in a vibrant 3D world right on the screen (with iOS 13 or Chrome browsers).
Then bring coding to life with our Sketch Kit, Launcher, and the Gripper Building Kit. These extend Dash’s capabilities to drawing any shape, tossing balls, and carrying important cargo.
10 - Dash robots
4 - Sketch Kit
4 - Launcher
4 - Gripper Building Kit
20 - Building Brick Connectors
Make Wonder Tech Center with Wonder Packs grants access to 1 teacher and all students at one school (for 12, 24, or 36 months) to the following:
Make Wonder Features
- 35 student accounts so kids can share devices while preserving their own progress as they work through puzzles and activities
- Progress tracking and classroom management for the teacher
- Virtual Dash (for iOS 13+ devices and Chrome on the web)
- Lessons aligned to code.org’s levels A-F with instructional videos and coding challenges
- 60 standards-aligned Math activities for grades 3-5, assignable and trackable
- 72 Digital Learn to Code Challenge Cards from the Challenge Card Box Set, (for use with the physical Dash Robot)
Cross Curricular Lesson Library
- Premium lessons, filterable by subject and grade-level
- Enrollment for 1 teacher in our online professional development mini-course, “Getting Started with Dash & Dot”
Wonder League Robotics Competition
- Full access for all students at a school to form teams and access the missions and resources for the competition. Note: The 2023-24 WLRC launches in October.
- Purchasers of Make Wonder Tech Center are given the opportunity to meet 1:1 with a member of our Customer Success team to ensure smooth onboarding and implementation.