Dash Tech Center Pack
Outfit your media lab, maker space, or mobile cart with our best value pack. Experience our award-winning Dash and Dot robots, accessories, and standards-aligned coding curriculum.
This bundle also includes a 1 teacher and up to 500-student license to Class Connect. (Choose from 12, 24, and 36-month Class Connect subscriptions).
This pack includes:
- 12 Dash robots
- 1 Dot robot
- 6 Gripper Building Kits
- 1 Learn to Code Curriculum Guide
- 1-teacher/500-student access to Class Connect
1. Class Connect
- Up to 500 student accounts so students can share devices while preserving their own progress as they work through puzzles and activities
- Progress tracking and classroom management for the teacher
- Virtual Dash to use inside of Blockly. Kids program Dash onscreen in a rich 3D environment (for iOS 13+ devices and Chrome on the web)
- Coding Pathways, our new, multimedia coding lessons aligned to code.org’s levels D-F. Kids watch instructional videos and complete coding activities based on the lessons.
- 60 standards-aligned Math activities for grades 3-5, assignable inside of Class Connect, accessible to students in their Blockly app for use with the Virtual Dash or a physical Dash Robot.
- 72 Digital Learn to Code Challenge Cards from the Challenge Card Box Set, assignable inside of Class Connect, accessible by students in their Blockly app, for use with the physical Dash Robot
2. Cross Curricular Lesson Library
- 1 teacher license to our premium lessons, filterable by subject and grade-level
3. Online Teach Wonder Course
- Enrollment for 1 teacher in our online professional development mini-course, “Getting Started with Dash & Dot”
4. Wonder League Robotics Competition
- Full access to the missions and resources for the competition. Note: The 2021-22 WLRC has concluded. Missions are still available to use with students.
5. Onboarding Support
- Purchasers of a Dash Tech Center Pack are given the opportunity to meet 1:1 with a member of our Customer Success team to ensure smooth onboarding and implementation.