Make Wonder Tech Center with Dash
Outfit your media lab, maker space, or library with Make Wonder and experience our award-winning Dash robots, for a comprehensive solution for 1 teacher and all students at a school.
With Make Wonder, students learn to code with pre-built interactive lessons and a detailed teacher dashboard records progress and provides guidance for how/when to help each student.
Make Wonder with Dash is the only coding and robotics solution that provides both a virtual robot in a vibrant 3D environment and physical robots to enhance the learning experience.
Using Wonder Workshop’s free apps, like Blockly or Wonder, students program the physical Dash to move, sing, dance, flash its lights, respond to voices, make sounds, and even tell a story.
Dash does not contain a camera.
- 6 Dash Robots (plus charging cables)
- 12 Building Brick Connectors
- 6 USB charging cables
Make Wonder Features
- 1 teacher account and student accounts for all students at one school, so kids can share devices while preserving their own progress as they work through puzzles and activities
- Progress tracking and classroom management for the teacher
- Virtual Dash (for iOS 13+ devices and Chrome on the web)
- Lessons aligned to code.org’s levels A-F with instructional videos and coding challenges
- 60 standards-aligned Math activities for grades 3-5, assignable and trackable
- 72 Digital Learn to Code Challenge Cards from the Challenge Card Box Set, for use with the physical Dash Robot
Cross Curricular Lesson Library
- Premium lessons, filterable by subject and grade-level
- Enrollment for 1 teacher in our online professional development mini-course, “Introduction to Coding with Dash.”
Wonder League Robotics Competition
- Full access for 35 students, to the missions and resources for the competition. Note: The Wonder League Robotics Competition generally runs from October - February for the main competition and March - May for the Invitational Round. Visit our competition page for more details.
- Purchasers of Make Wonder Tech Center are given the opportunity to meet 1:1 with a member of our Customer Success team to ensure smooth onboarding and implementation.