Dash Starter Pack
Please Note: Grippers are currently backordered. Estimated ship date is the end of October 2022. All other items are in stock and will ship upon ordering.
Introduce students to the wonder of coding and robotics with two Dash robots and our award-winning curriculum and accessories designed for K–5.
This bundle also includes a 1 teacher/35 student license to Class Connect.
(Choose from 12, 24, and 36-month Class Connect subscriptions).
This pack includes:
- 2 Dash Robots
- 1 Gripper Building Kit
- 1 Learn to Code Curriculum Guide
- 1-teacher/35-student license to Class Connect (see details below)
1. Class Connect
- 35 student accounts so kids can share devices while preserving their own progress as they work through puzzles and activities
- Progress tracking and classroom management for the teacher
- Virtual Dash to use inside of Blockly. Kids program Dash onscreen in a rich 3D environment (for iOS 13+ devices and Chrome on the web)
- Coding Pathways, our new, multimedia coding lessons aligned to code.org’s levels D-F. Kids watch instructional videos and complete coding activities based on the lessons.
- 60 standards-aligned Math activities for grades 3-5, assignable inside of Class Connect, accessible to students in their Blockly app for use with the Virtual Dash or a physical Dash Robot.
- 72 Digital Learn to Code Challenge Cards from the Challenge Card Box Set, assignable inside of Class Connect, accessible by students in their Blockly app, for use with the physical Dash Robot
2. Cross Curricular Lesson Library
- Premium lessons, filterable by subject and grade-level
3. Online Course
- Enrollment for 1 teacher in our Teach Wonder online professional development mini-course, “Getting Started with Dash & Dot”
4. Wonder League Robotics Competition
- Full access to the missions and resources for the competition. Note: The 2021-22 WLRC has concluded. Missions are still available to use with students.