Make Wonder Classroom with Dash
Outfit your K-8 classroom for STEAM learning with Make Wonder and 6 award-winning Dash robots.
The Make Wonder platform provides everything you need to create a coding curriculum, no matter your level of experience. Assign pre-built lessons and activities from a menu of fun challenges and exercises, and track progress using the detailed teacher dashboard.
Make Wonder with Dash is the only coding and robotics solution in the market that provides both a virtual robot in a vibrant 3D environment and physical robots to enhance the learning experience.
Using Wonder Workshop’s free apps, like Blockly or Wonder, students program the physical Dash to move, sing, dance, flash its lights, respond to voices, make sounds, and even tell a story.
Dash does not contain a camera.
- 6 Dash Robots (plus charging cables)
- 12 Building Brick Connectors
- 6 USB charging cables
Make Wonder Features
- 1 teacher and 35 student accounts so kids can share devices while preserving their own progress as they work through puzzles and activities
- Progress tracking and classroom management for the teacher
- Virtual Dash (for iOS 13+ devices and Chrome on the web)
- Lessons aligned to code.org’s levels A-F with instructional videos and coding challenges
- 60 standards-aligned Math activities for grades 3-5, assignable and trackable
- 72 Digital Learn to Code Challenge Cards from the Challenge Card Box Set, for use with the physical Dash Robot
Cross Curricular Lesson Library
- Premium lessons, filterable by subject and grade-level
- Enrollment for 1 teacher in our online professional development mini-course, “Getting Started with Dash & Dot”
Wonder League Robotics Competition
- Full access for 35 students, to the missions and resources for the competition. Note: The 2023-24 WLRC launches in October.