Wonder Homeschool Curriculum Pack
This Bundle includes our full suite of accessories for bringing coding to life for kids in grades K-5! Great for homeschoolers, this pack puts the A back in STEAM by including Sketch Kit, the harness and marker which turn the award-winning Dash Robot into a drawing machine. Also included are a Launcher, the Gripper Building Kit, and a pair of Building Brick Connectors - the perfect way to get the full suite of accessories!
Using one of Wonder Workshop’s free apps, like Blockly or Wonder, kids ages 6-11 can program Dash to move, sing, dance, flash its lights, respond to voices, make sounds, and even tell a story. Dash does not contain a camera. this Wonder Pack includes a Teacher Success Pack, with a 5-student license to Class Connect.
Great for homeschooling, children learn coding concepts like sequencing, events, loops, algorithms, operations, and variables through self-directed play and guided challenges.
Also included is a 5-student license to Class Connect, which provides access to a Virtual Dash robot that is programmable onscreen, accounts in the programming app, Coding Pathways, our online coding lessons, and tons of assignable and trackable activities.
1 - Dash robot
1 - Sketch Kit
1 - Launcher
1 - Gripper Building Kit
2 - Building Brick Connectors
- 5 student accounts so kids can share devices while preserving their own progress as they work through puzzles and activities
- Progress tracking and student management perfect for homeschooling
- Virtual Dash to use inside of Blockly. Kids program Dash onscreen in a rich 3D environment (for iOS 13+ devices and Chrome on the web)
- Coding Pathways, our new, multimedia coding lessons aligned to code.org’s levels D-F. Kids watch instructional videos and complete coding activities based on the lessons.
- 60 standards-aligned Math activities for grades 3-5, assignable inside of Class Connect, accessible to students in their Blockly app for use with the Virtual Dash or a physical Dash Robot.
- 72 Digital Learn to Code Challenge Cards from the Challenge Card Box Set, assignable inside of Class Connect, accessible by students in their Blockly app, for use with the physical Dash Robot
Cross Curricular Lesson Library
- Premium lessons, filterable by subject and grade-level
- Enrollment for 1 teacher or parent in our Teach Wonder online professional development mini-course, “Getting Started with Dash & Dot”
Wonder League Robotics Competition
- Full access for 5 students, to the missions and resources for the competition. Note: The 2022-23 WLRC has closed registration. Missions are still available to use with students.
For a custom quote, please visit https://www.makewonder.com/sales-requests/