Dash + Learn to Code Challenge Card Box Set
Winner of the Creative Child 2017 Kid's Product of the Year & 2017 Toy of the Year Awards, Dash is beloved by kids and teachers across North America and around the world.
Using one of Wonder Workshop’s 5 free apps, like Blockly or Wonder, kids ages 6-11 can program Dash to move, sing, dance, flash its lights, respond to voices, make sounds, and even tell a story. Dash does not contain a camera.
Now with exciting hardware upgrades, the new Dash contains more working memory than ever before and an 18% longer battery life. It also includes a 1-adult/2-kid license to Class Connect Home Edition for 12 months.
Included in this bundle is one box of (42) Learn to Code Challenge Cards aligned to Code.org’s Computer Science Fundamental series covering the six fundamental coding concepts: sequences, loops, events, conditionals, functions, and variables across six coding levels.
Included in the bundle:
1 - Dash Robot
1 - Learn to Code Challenge Card Box Set
1 - Subscription to Class Connect Home Edition for 1 adult/2 kids
What’s included in the Class Connect Home Edition?
- Dash’s Neighborhood, our virtual Dash robot for 1:1 coding in a rich 3D environment inside Blockly (iPads or Chromebooks).
- 2 accounts so a pair of kids can share a device while preserving their own code as they work through puzzles and activities in Blockly
- Progress tracking and management of the 2 kid accounts
- 60 standards-aligned Math activities
- A collection of premium, cross-curricular lessons, filterable by subject and grade-level
- Access to our online course, “Getting Started with Dash & Dot”
Go here to learn more aboutClass Connect
Apps available for iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, Windows, and Chromebooks