Tech Center Success Pack - 12, 24, 36 Months
Bring coding and robotics to your students and code across the curriculum using the tools and resources in the Tech Center Success Pack.
The Tech Center Success Pack grants access to 1 teachers and all students at a school (for 12, 24, or 36 months) to the following:
- Dash’s Neighborhood, our virtual Dash robot for 1:1 coding in a rich 3D environment (iPads or Chromebooks).
- Student accounts so kids can share devices while preserving their own code as they work through puzzles and activities
- 60 standards-aligned Math activities
- Progress tracking and classroom management for the teacher
- 72 Digital Learn to Code Challenge Cards (available Back to School - 2022)
Cross Curricular Lesson Library
- Premium lessons, filterable by subject and grade-level
- Enrollment for 1 teacher in our online professional development course, “Intro to Coding and Robotics with Dash & Dot.”
Wonder League Robotics Competition
- Full access to the missions and resources for the competition. Note: The 2021-22 WLRC has concluded. Missions are still available to use with students.
This price is discounted for educational institutions.