Make Wonder School
(Formerly the School Success Pack)
With a Make Wonder School subscription, it’s simpler than ever to create a coding curriculum, regardless of your level of experience. Make Wonder provides interactive coding lessons for students to complete as well as puzzles and challenges to test their understanding.
Each teacher sets up classrooms with profiles for each student, assigns the pre-built lessons from an extensive menu, and tracks progress using the detailed teacher dashboard.
Students’ eyes will light up as they embark on coding adventures with virtual Dash in a vibrant 3D world right on the screen (with iOS 13 or Chrome browsers).
Make Wonder School grants access to all teachers and all students at one school (for 12, 24, or 36 months) to the following:
Make Wonder Features
- 35 student accounts so kids can share devices while preserving their own progress as they work through puzzles and activities
- Progress tracking and classroom management for the teacher
- Virtual Dash (for iOS 13+ devices and Chrome on the web)
- Lessons aligned to code.org’s levels A-F with instructional videos and coding challenges
- 60 standards-aligned Math activities for grades 3-5, assignable and trackable
- 72 Digital Learn to Code Challenge Cards from the Challenge Card Box Set, (for use with the physical Dash Robot)
Cross Curricular Lesson Library
- Premium lessons, filterable by subject and grade-level
- Enrollment for 1 teacher in our online professional development mini-course, “Getting Started with Dash & Dot”
Wonder League Robotics Competition
- Full access for all students at a school to form teams and access the missions and resources for the competition. Note: The 2023-24 WLRC launches in October.
- Purchasers of Make Wonder School are given the opportunity to meet 1:1 with a member of our Customer Success team to ensure smooth onboarding and implementation.
*Clever integration is available for the School Success Pack.
*Buying for the district? You will need to purchase a School Success Pack for each school. Use the custom quote form below to indicate your district-level need
For a custom quote, please visit https://www.makewonder.com/sales-requests/